DELIVERANCE Church Ministry Los Angeles, Fresno, San Jose ...
www.dailylivechurch.com

DELIVERANCE From Demons, Witchcraft, Curses, Churches in San Diego, Atlanta, Houston, New York, New Jersey, Phoenix, Seattle, San Francisco, Miami.

Monday, June 27, 2016

FIRST THINGS FIRST

Before beginning the process of breaking curses, always pray for protection first.
Here is a model of how you should pray:
"Father (Abba) in Heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Yahshua haMashiach) I ask that You forgive me of all sins I have committed against You and against your creation. I also ask You, Father, that you camp your angels around me and around all my family members, according to Your Word in Psalm 34:7, which says, "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and delivers them." ( ESV), and also in Psalm 91:11-12, which says, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone." (ESV). Thank You Father for protecting us and for camping your angels around us to keep us safe and protected against any form of attacks of the devil and his demons. We declare Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon formed against you (us) shall prosper." (NKJV). In Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment